It seems like summertime gets all the sangria love. What is all that about? If there’s ever a time of year in which I need an excuse to fancy up a bottle of wine and share it with my friends, it’s winter.
Living in the Pacific Northwest means suffering through an unrelenting veil of cloud cover for a good portion of the year. The cold, dreary weather isn’t even worth it; we hardly ever get any beautiful snow! Instead, it’s just… gray. And bleh. And meh.
I’ve been drooling over a few winter sangria recipes for the past few weeks and scheming up excuses to invite friends over so I can make them. Mark my words, I will make it through this list before the last frost!
Without further adieu, check out these winter-ready sangria recipes!
1. Cherry Mint Sangria from The Clean Dish
2. Winter Sangria with Citrus and Pomegranate from Simple Bites
3. White Nectarine Prosecco Sangria with Ginger and Elderflower by The Bojon Gourmet
4. Pomegranate Vanilla Sangria from How Sweet Eats
5. Winter Sangria with apples, pomegranate, cranberries, clementine, and rosemary from Bakeaholic Mama
6. Sparkling Grapefruit Sangria from How Sweet Eats
7. Green Apple, Cranberry and Rosemary ‘Sangria’ by Honey and Roux
8. Cinnamon Cranberry Holiday Sangria by Mac and Molly
9. Sparkling Holiday Sangria by Decor and The Dog