Simple, yet satisfying, these cheesy quesadilla dippers are the perfect snack and allow for a variety of dips to go with them!
Well, I don’t know about you, but I’m tired of cooking complicated holiday recipes, and I’m even more tired of eating the leftovers.
Today, I just want something simple. Something snackable, cheesy, and involving guacamole.
Forgive me for claiming this as a “recipe,” but it’s one of my favorite go-to snacks and I felt like it was time I shared it with you.
I don’t always eat complicated curries, slow-simmered soups, and stacked enchiladas.
I, just like you, sometimes just need food and need it now.
These cheesy quesadilla dippers are my very favorite snack, and I even make them for my family when they come over. My niece and nephew gobble them up, so I usually double or triple the recipe.
I use Old El Paso’s mini taco boats to form little cheese quesadillas that are portable and scoopable.
All you have to do is assemble, pop in the toaster oven, then serve with your favorite salsa and dips.
I love fresh pico de gallo and guacamole – sometimes I even mix the two together. Don’t tell.
Sometimes I just fill these dippers with a mixture of warm refried beans and cream cheese. So basic, yet so good.
For a hearty appetizer, load up the top taco boats with refried beans and more cheese before toasting.
Top with guacamole, sour cream, and pico de gallo to make Loaded Bean Dip Bites.
These are also perfect for scooping up Queso Fundido Colorado!
- 1 (12-count) package Old El Paso™ Mini Soft Tortilla Taco Boats
- 3/4 cup grated Mexican cheese blend
- Optional Dips and Toppings: guacamole, pico de gallo, salsa, layered bean dip
- Preheat the oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
- Arrange six of the mini taco boats on a foil-lined baking sheet. Fill each taco boat with two tablespoons of the grated cheese. Place the remaining six taco boats on top of the cheese-filled boats and press down for a snug fit.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for 8 to 10 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the tortillas are toasted.
- Serve with dips and toppings of choice.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 443Total Fat 26gSaturated Fat 12gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 60mgSodium 1345mgCarbohydrates 32gFiber 8gSugar 4gProtein 22g
Nutrition information has been auto-calculated for your convenience.
You'll Also Love:
Last Updated on