Dinner doesn’t get much better than this Creamy Buffalo Ranch Crockpot Chicken Soup! Crave-able flavor, easy prep, and full tummies. Win!
It is RAINING. And there’s a squirrel hiding underneath my barbecue on the back deck.
The ground is softening up, the air smells clean and fresh, and the trees outside my office window are quivering with Bluejays preparing for the change in seasons.
When most people think of Fall, they likely imagine bright orange and yellow leaves, trips to the pumpkin patch, and football (ew).
Not me. Nope, I think of soups, stews, pot roast, and, above all else, my crock pot.
Overcast skies make me REALLY lazy, so slow cookers are my best friend in the dreary months. I like to get up, get myself jacked up on some coffee, throw everything in the slow cooker, pretend I’m going to get other stuff done that day, then impatiently watch the clock until dinner time. It’s the perfect system.
I’m keeping things short and sweet today because I want to go curl up on the couch, drink tea, and read a book!
Here’s the Recipe!
Creamy Buffalo Ranch Crockpot Chicken Soup Recipe
- 1 lb boneless - skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups chopped onion
- 1 red bell pepper - diced
- 1 1-ounce packet ranch dressing
- 1 14-ounce can butter beans, drained
- 1 14-ounce can cannellini beans, drained
- 1 14-ounce can sweet corn, drained
- 3 1/2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 4 tablespoons Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Sauce
- 8 ounces room temperature Greek cream cheese - or regular cream cheese
- Sliced green onion - for garnish
- Place the chicken, onions, peppers, ranch seasoning, beans, corn, chicken broth and buffalo sauce in the crock of a large slow cooker. Cook for 8 hours on low.
- Remove the chicken and shred with two forks. Stir the cream cheese into the broth. Return the chicken to the pot. Garnish with sliced green onions.