Welp, here we are… the very last day of the year 2015!
It’s been a long and crazy year full of unforgettable memories. Looking back, my trips and adventures are the happy memories that stand out to me the most. I had a chance to visit New Orleans in January, California (twice, actually) in May, London, Paris, and Kenya in June, Iowa and Chicago in the fall, and Colombia in November.
This year was definitely the best year of travel I’ve had yet!
I have a lot of high hopes for 2016: I want to focus on practicing mindfulness, exercising more regularly (I know, I know… such a typical “resolution”!), and working on a super top-secret recipe project (yay!).
So far, my travel plans include China in February, Scandinavia in the summer, and potentially one more big trip in the fall (India? New Zealand? Anyone have suggestions?).
Alright, so about these most-pinned recipes of 2015. These are the recipes that I published over the past year that were shared the most times on Pinterest. Most of my all-time most-pinned recipes were created back in 2014 and 2013, so I’m not counting those here.
The biggest surprise for me was that 3 out of the top 8 pinned recipes were for cocktails! I feel like that gives me license to create lots more cocktails in 2016. Mmmk.
1. Easy Russian Cabbage Roll Soup (pinned more than 26k times so far this year)
2. How to Make a Whiskey Smash (22k pins)
3. Veggie Loaded Chow Mein (14k pins)
4. French Pork with Apple Cream Sauce (7k pins)
5. Cucumber Watermelon Gin Cooler (6.5k pins)
6. One Pot Spicy Southern Sausage and Rice (6k pins)
7. Easy Thai Drunken Noodles (5.5k pins)
8. Boozy Iced Coffee (5k pins)