10 Vegetarian Runny Egg Recipes | These meatless recipes are loaded with drippy eggs, veggies, and plenty of avocado!
As someone who only *just* discovered the deliciousness of eggs, I’ve found myself drooling over a LOT of runny egg photos lately.
Eggs are really the perfect topping for a vegetarian meal – they add SO much flavor and richness to a dish!
These recipes aren’t just for breakfast, either. No matter the time of day, it’s always the right time to break into a drippy egg yolk.
Three of the recipes below are from yours truly (the Sweet Potato Power Bowl, the Huevos Rancheros Colorado, and the Vegetarian Bibimbap Bowls), but there are lots of recipes from other blogs I love, too.
Without further adieu, check out these vegetarian runny egg recipes!
2. Mashed Avocado Toast with Sauted Shaved Asparagus and a Poached Egg from Cravings in Amsterdam
3. Spring Vegetable Green Curry Bowls by The Roasted Root
4. Baked Eggs in Buns by My Kitchen Love
6. Indonesian Fried Rice from Kitchen Sanctuary
7. Savory Oatmeal Breakfast Bowls from Root and Revel
8. Super Easy Breakfast Tostadas from The Girls on Bloor
10. Loaded Breakfast Naans from Lauren Caris Cooks
That’s all for today, friends – until next time!
You'll Also Love:
Last Updated on