Thank you to Walkers Shortbread for partnering with me on this post! My love of Pure Butter Shortbread is 100% my own.
Alright, alright… you caught me.
*Technically* these little bites of heaven can’t be called “biscotti,” but I’m dipping them in coffee and eating them for breakfast + snacks + dessert, so let’s just go with biscotti. OK?
I really, really wish I could stuff my face with a few of these right now. Just look at those flavor combinations!
Because it’s my kitchen, and I can do what I want to, I made dark chocolate + almonds, milk chocolate + pretzel pieces, and white chocolate + macadamia nut.
Sadly, I ate all of these delicious chocolate-dipped shortbread cookies the same day I made them. Okay, I gave a few to my friend, Michele, but that still left about 15 little shortbread biscottis for me to eat. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner, baby!
Walkers was kind enough to send me a few boxes of their Pure Butter Shortbread to use as the perfect base for this recipe. I’m seriously obsessed with the incredible butter flavor in these crisp (yet somehow still tender!)
Walkers Shortbread is also generously providing a Prize Pack of deliciousness to one lucky reader – be sure to enter the giveaway at the end of the post!
I kept one box of shortbread in my pantry in its original, unadulterated form for emergency situations, which must mean that this morning is an emergency situation because I am currently drinking a latte and working my way through the last box of shortbread.
I can’t wait to make another batch of these little beauties! I know it’s a bit early to be thinking about the holidays (Christmas in July, anyone?), but I’m definitely going to spoil my friends and family with cookie tins full of these shortbread biscottis this winter!
Ready to whip up a batch of your own?
Here’s the 15 Minute Shortbread Biscotti Recipe!
- 3 (5.3 oz) boxes Walkers Pure Butter Shortbread
- 4 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup crushed macadamia nuts
- 4 ounces dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, roughly chopped
- 4 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pretzel pieces
- Place a wire baking rack or piece of wax paper over a baking sheet. Open the boxes of shortbread and remove the cookies from the packaging.
- Melt the white chocolate chips by placing them in a glass bowl set over a pot of simmering water. Use a spatula to stir the chips until melted. Remove from heat. Submerge a piece of shortbread halfway into the melted chocolate, then allow any excess chocolate to drip off of the cookie back into the bowl. Hold the chocolate-coated cookie over the baking rack or wax paper, then sprinkle crushed macadamia nuts onto the chocolate coating. Place on the baking rack to set; repeat with 7 more cookies (one box total).
- Melt the dark chocolate by placing the chips in a microwave-safe bowl and heating for 15 seconds at a time in the microwave, stirring with a spatula in between heating intervals. Once melted, repeat the dipping and coating process with the second box of shortbread (8 cookies) and the sliced almonds.
- Melt the milk chocolate chips in the microwave using the same method, then proceed to coat the remaining 8 cookies with milk chocolate and top with pretzel.
- Store in an air-tight container.
Nutrition InformationYield 24 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 102 Total Fat 7g Saturated Fat 3g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 3g Cholesterol 4mg Sodium 21mg Carbohydrates 10g Fiber 1g Sugar 8g Protein 1g
Disclaimer: Thank you to Walkers Shortbread for sponsoring these delicious bites of heaven!
You'll Also Love:
Last Updated on