Biscotti is just the thing for busy mornings and lazy weekends. This easy recipe for Macadamia Nut Biscotti is taken to the next level with a drizzle of quick white mocha sauce. Your cup of coffee just got upgraded!
When I pulled these out of the oven, I thought that I had made WAY too many. I packed some up and drove them over to my parents house, and figured I would munch on the rest over the course of the week.
Instead, I immediately regretted giving away even a portion of these mini biscotti cookies, because I consumed all of “mine” in about a day and a half.
Time to start on another batch!
I’ve always been a huge fan of biscotti, probably because I’ve always been a huge fan of coffee. I like black coffee, coffee with sugar and cream, and even the fru-fru sugary drinks I grab at the nearby coffee hut.
When FOLGERS® COFFEE asked if I’d like to share a recipe for something that I enjoy with coffee, I pretty much just directed them to the recipe index on my site. #CoffeeAtEveryMeal
Once I actually poured myself a cup of coffee and started thinking about it, I knew I wanted to share a biscotti recipe.
More specifically, I wanted to share a mini biscotti recipe made with macadamia nuts and drizzled in a white mocha sauce.
Who doesn’t like an excuse to eat cookies for breakfast, am-i-right??
After all, breakfast is the most important part of the day and it’s crucial that we start it off the right way by enjoying cookies drizzled in a sauce made from white chocolate and piping hot coffee.
Here’s the Recipe!
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Pinch salt
- 2/3 cup roughly chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons strong Folgers coffee
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper (or use silicone baking mats).
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the oil, eggs, and sugar until the sugar has dissolved. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Pour the flour mixture into the oil mixture and stir until just combined. Fold in the macadamia nuts.
- Use your hands to split the formed cookie dough in half. Pick up one half of the dough and roll it into a ball in your hands. Place the ball on one of the lined cookie sheets and use the palms of both hands to roll it out into a cylinder as long as the baking sheet. Use your hands to press the dough down to 1/2" thickness. Repeat with the second half of the dough on the second baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, rotating the sheet pans halfway through, until the dough is golden brown. Cool on a rack for 10 minutes, or until it is cool enough to handle. Slice the cookie dough crosswise into 1/2" slices. Place the slices cut-side up back on the cookie sheets and bake for another 7-10 minutes per side, until crunchy.
- Meanwhile, place the white chocolate chips and Folgers coffee in a small saucepan set over low heat. Whisk until melted. Drizzle over cooled biscotti.
Nutrition InformationYield 30 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 166Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 20mgSodium 66mgCarbohydrates 21gFiber 1gSugar 10gProtein 3g
Nutrition information has been auto-calculated for your convenience.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of TASTE OF HOME. The opinions and text are all mine.
You'll Also Love:
Last Updated on