Biscotti is just the thing for busy mornings and lazy weekends. This easy recipe for Macadamia Nut Biscotti is taken to the next level with a drizzle of quick white mocha sauce. Your cup of coffee just got upgraded!
When I pulled these out of the oven, I thought that I had made WAY too many. I packed some up and drove them over to my parents house, and figured I would munch on the rest over the course of the week.
Instead, I immediately regretted giving away even a portion of these mini biscotti cookies, because I consumed all of “mine” in about a day and a half.
Time to start on another batch!
I’ve always been a huge fan of biscotti, probably because I’ve always been a huge fan of coffee. I like black coffee, coffee with sugar and cream, and even the fru-fru sugary drinks I grab at the nearby coffee hut.
When FOLGERS® COFFEE asked if I’d like to share a recipe for something that I enjoy with coffee, I pretty much just directed them to the recipe index on my site. #CoffeeAtEveryMeal
Once I actually poured myself a cup of coffee and started thinking about it, I knew I wanted to share a biscotti recipe.
More specifically, I wanted to share a mini biscotti recipe made with macadamia nuts and drizzled in a white mocha sauce.
Who doesn’t like an excuse to eat cookies for breakfast, am-i-right??
After all, breakfast is the most important part of the day and it’s crucial that we start it off the right way by enjoying cookies drizzled in a sauce made from white chocolate and piping hot coffee.
Here’s Your Recipe!
The Wanderlust Kitchen
Biscotti is just the thing for busy mornings and lazy weekends. This easy recipe for Macadamia Nut Biscotti is taken to the next level with a drizzle of quick white mocha sauce. Your cup of Folgers coffee just got upgraded!
20 minPrep Time
60 minCook Time
1 hr, 20 Total Time
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Pinch salt
- 2/3 cup roughly chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons strong Folgers coffee
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper (or use silicone baking mats).
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the oil, eggs, and sugar until the sugar has dissolved. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Pour the flour mixture into the oil mixture and stir until just combined. Fold in the macadamia nuts.
- Use your hands to split the formed cookie dough in half. Pick up one half of the dough and roll it into a ball in your hands. Place the ball on one of the lined cookie sheets and use the palms of both hands to roll it out into a cylinder as long as the baking sheet. Use your hands to press the dough down to 1/2" thickness. Repeat with the second half of the dough on the second baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, rotating the sheet pans halfway through, until the dough is golden brown. Cool on a rack for 10 minutes, or until it is cool enough to handle. Slice the cookie dough crosswise into 1/2" slices. Place the slices cut-side up back on the cookie sheets and bake for another 7-10 minutes per side, until crunchy.
- Meanwhile, place the white chocolate chips and Folgers coffee in a small saucepan set over low heat. Whisk until melted. Drizzle over cooled biscotti.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of TASTE OF HOME. The opinions and text are all mine.