Experience the joy of effortless gourmet with our Mango Cheesecake Parfaits! A mere five ingredients and moments away from paradise, these treats are a fuss-free way to dessert heaven!
Table of Contents
Reasons to Love This Parfait
- The mango’s sweet, tangy flavor brings a tropical twist, making each bite an exotic escape.
- The silky cheesecake layer contrasts beautifully with the mango, creating a perfect texture balance.
- This Mango Cheesecake Parfait recipe only requires easy preparation. These parfaits require minimal effort and no baking.
- Fresh mango is nutritious. It offers a healthier alternative to traditional heavy desserts.
- Ripe Mangoes: Sweet and juicy, mangoes add a fresh, tropical flavor and smooth texture.
- Heavy Whipping Cream: Adds a light, airy texture to the cheesecake mix, giving it a rich, creamy consistency.
- Plain Cream Cheese: The base of the cheesecake layer and offers a mildly tangy flavor and smooth, spreadable texture.
- Powdered Sugar: Provides sweetness to balance the tang of the cream cheese.
- Graham Cracker Crumbs: Offer a crunchy contrast to the creamy layers, adding a buttery, slightly sweet taste and textural variety.
See the recipe card for full information on ingredients and quantities.
How to Make Mango Cheesecake Parfaits
Step #1: Purée the mango flesh in a food processor until smooth.
Step #2: Whisk the cream to soft peaks. Fold in the powdered sugar and room-temperature cream cheese, then beat slowly until this cheesecake mixture is incorporated.
Step #3: Divide the graham cracker crumbs among the bottoms of four serving glasses.
Step #4: Layer the mango puree and cream cheese mixture into each glass. Refrigerate until chilled, if desired.
- Mango Preparation: Carefully remove the peel and pit from the mangoes. You can use this mango-splitting tool. Then, puree the flesh until it’s smooth for a perfectly silky layer in your parfait. This step is crucial for a lump-free fruit layer.
- Whipping the Cream: Whip the cream until it forms soft peaks. This consistency is key for a light and airy texture in your parfait.
- Gentle Layering: Use a spoon or a piping bag for precision while layering to keep the layers distinct and neat.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, canned mango slices works well. Just ensure it’s pure mango slices without added sugar or syrup for the best flavor.
Use a food processor for fine, even crumbs, or put them in a zip-lock bag and crush them with a rolling pin.
Yes, a blender works well to create a smooth mango purée.
Store Mango Cheesecake Parfaits in the refrigerator, covering them tightly with plastic wrap or placing them in an airtight container. They will stay fresh for up to 3 days. Freezing is not recommended as it can alter the texture of the cream cheese and whipped cream layers.
5 Ingredient Layered Mango Cheesecake Parfaits Recipe
- 2 ripe mangoes - peeled and stoned
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 ounces room temperature plain cream cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 package of graham crackers - crushed into crumbs
- Purée the mango flesh in a food processor until smooth.
- Whisk the cream to soft peaks. Fold in the powdered sugar and room-temperature cream cheese, then beat slowly until incorporated.
- Divide the graham cracker crumbs among the bottoms of four serving glasses.
- Layer the mango purée and cream cheese mixture into each glass. Refrigerate until chilled, if desired.