Vegetarian BBQ Recipe ideas for every day of the week! Try these delicious and meat-free recipes at your next backyard barbecue.
As you may know, I’m still on my meat-free kick (5 months and going strong!). What you might not know is that I’m positively CRAVING all things barbecue.
Maybe it’s the (intermittent) nice weather, but I’m just in the mood to fire up the grill and have myself an old fashioned BBQ. Except, I guess it won’t be old fashioned because it will be a Vegetarian BBQ!
This is my first summer going meat-free, so I don’t have a *ton* of my own vegetarian barbecue recipes yet. I’ve been doing lots and lots of pinning (you can follow me here!) to keep track of the fun blogger recipes I want to try, so I thought I’d share them all with you in an easy list.
If you’re interested in non-bbq meatless recipes, check out my catalog of vegetarian recipes!
Without further adieu, check out these vegetarian BBQ ideas!
1. BBQ Jackfruit Sandwiches with Avocado Slaw from Minimalist Baker
2. Grilled Tofu Tacos with Avocado Cream from Love and Lemons
3. Portobello Peach Burger from Green Kitchen Stories
4. BBQ Tempeh Sandwiches from Oh My Veggies
5. Spicy Thai Style Grilled Veggie Skewers from The Wanderlust Kitchen (Uh, that’s me!)
6. Summertime Grilled Corn Salad from Cup of Jo
7. Korean Barbecue Tofu Bowls from Oh My Veggies
8. Crispy Quinoa Burgers with Sweet Potato Fries from Half Baked Harvest
9. Vegan Barbecue Baked Beans from A Virtual Vegan
10. BBQ Black Bean Quinoa Tacos from She Likes Food
11. Barbecue Pineapple Jalapeno and Feta Pizza from Cookie and Kate
12. Hawaiian BBQ Tofu Bowls from Fit Mitten Kitchen
13. Vegetarian Sloppy Joes from She Likes Food
That’s all the veggie bbq ideas for today, friends – until next time!