This Pumpkin Spice Smoothie recipe mixes pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, coffee, maple syrup and Silk Vanilla Almondmilk for a delicious drink for the holidays or any day!
One thing I think people are always surprised by is how many times it takes to get a recipe right. I wish that I could just come up with a great idea in my head, make it once and have it turn out perfectly. In reality, there’s always something that needs to be tweaked or adjusted before the recipe is finalized and ready for its close up.
I tested out my pumpkin smoothie recipe time and time again. I took a sip of the last version of this concoction in my blender and knew that it was THE ONE.
The Silk Vanilla Almondmilk was the perfect addition to this recipe, providing both a subtle vanilla flavor and a silky smooth texture.
Here’s the Recipe!
- Half a 14.5-ounce can of canned pumpkin puree, frozen (I freeze mine in ice cube trays - half a can is about 6 ice cubes worth)
- 3/4 cup Silk Vanilla Almondmilk
- 1/2 cup cold coffee
- 4 teaspoons real maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Combine all ingredients in the bowl of a blender.
- Puree until liquefied. Serve cold.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 259|Total Fat: 5g|Saturated Fat: 1g|Trans Fat: 0g|Unsaturated Fat: 4g|Cholesterol: 0mg|Sodium: 120mg|Carbohydrates: 54g|Fiber: 7g|Sugar: 40g|Protein: 4g|
Nutrition information has been auto-calculated for your convenience.
September 23, 2014 | Last Updated on October 18, 2020 by Linda