This delicious Caramel Apple Sangria recipe brings together apple slices, dry white wine, sweet white wine, apple cider and caramel vodka for a crisp, caramel apple taste!
The beginning of Fall marks the beginning of the busy season in my family, when we all clamor to compare schedules, request days off work, and mark all of our traditional get togethers on the calendar.
With apple season, we love to buy lots of apples and get cooking.
We also enjoy apple cider and are always finding new ways to use it in drink recipes like this caramel sangria.
For this caramel apple cider sangria recipe, I’ve combined fresh pressed apple cider with white wine and caramel vodka. I used one bottle of dry wine and one of sweet wine but if you like your beverages a bit sweeter, you can use a sweet wine for both bottles. If you wanted to be REALLY bad, you could throw in some whipped cream flavored vodka. Or even some cinnamon whiskey!
This recipe is as easy as slicing apples, measuring some booze, and letting it all come together in the fridge. You’re definitely going to want to make two batches of this stuff.
Here’s the Recipe!
- 2 firm, ripe apples, cored and sliced
- 1 (750 ML) bottle dry white wine (such as Chardonnay)
- 1 (750 ML) bottle sweet white wine (such as Riesling)
- 2 cups unfiltered apple cider
- 6 ounces caramel flavored vodka
- Place the sliced apples in the bottom of a large pitcher. Pour the wines, cider, and vodka over the top and stir well to combine.
- Refrigerate overnight, or until chilled.
- Serve poured over ice with an apple garnish.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 130Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 5mgCarbohydrates 15gFiber 1gSugar 12gProtein 0g
Nutrition information has been auto-calculated for your convenience.