This Grilled Peaches with Honey Drizzle recipe combines juicy peaches and a buttery, vanilla, honey drizzle for a melt in your mouth treat.
Is that not the best word ever? It just puts ideas of delicious, sweet, sticky toppings in my head.
Before I show you the honey drizzle (don’t worry, it’s coming), check out these gorgeous peaches:
Summer produce is just the best. I am truly not looking forward to the upcoming months filled with nothing but squash, squash, sweet potatoes, and more squash.
Since we all know these candy-sweet peaches won’t be around forever, I say now is the time to eat as many as you can!
I spotted these beauties at my local Farmer’s Market and knew they had to come home with me! There’s just nothing like browsing the market for fresh produce and local ingredients.
Okay, back to the peaches. Something about grilling a peach elevates it from regular-piece-of-fruit to special-summer-dessert. Grilling caramelizes the surface of the peaches and adds a wonderful depth of flavor to the fruit.
Then, just when you think it can’t get any better, you drizzle honey on top.
How to Make Honey Drizzle
It is so easy to make honey drizzle. You just mix 1 Tablespoon of unsalted butter with 3 Tablespoons of honey in a small bowl until combined for the standard honey drizzle. For this peach drizzle recipe, we will also stir in vanilla bean caviar from half of one vanilla bean.
Vanilla + Honey + Butter. It’s pretty much all you could ever ask for.
Oh! Expect for serving it up with a cold glass of Pure Leaf Sweet Tea.
It’s like summertime on a plate. And in a glass. And on your front porch.
Here’s the Recipe!
Grilled Peaches with Vanilla-Honey Drizzle Recipe
- 3 peaches - halved and pitted
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter - divided
- Caviar from half of one vanilla bean
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- Heat a grill pan over medium-low heat. Add butter and let it melt, making sure it is evenly coated. Grill cut-side down until grill lines appear and the peaches are warmed through (about 5-7 minutes).
- Meanwhile, mix melted butter and honey in a small bowl until combined. Add the vanilla bean caviar and stir.
- Drizzle the vanilla-honey over the peaches and serve warm