Boy, oh, boy, do I have something fun planned for this month! For the month of May, I’m going to share recipes, travel tips, and awesome products from some of my favorite travel destinations. I’ll be gone in Greece and Turkey for two weeks this month, so please forgive me if I don’t respond to emails and comments as quickly as I usually do! Here’s a little run-down of what to expect over the next few weeks!
MAY 2ND – 9TH: MEXICO!
- I’m kicking things off (and getting ready for Cinco de Mayo!) by sharing my recipes for Huevos Rancheros and Mexican Chilaquiles Casserole. You may have noticed that my last two recipes (Honeydew Agua Fresca and Saucy Mexican Chicken Skillet) were also Mexican-themed!
- Next I’m posting about everything I wish I knew before I traveled to Mexico. Important stuff, right?
- Finally, a round-up of my favorite International Cookbooks, to help inspire you to try something new!
MAY 10TH – 16TH: THAILAND!
- First I’m posting a recipe for Thai Tom Yum Soup with Shrimp – the very first Thai recipe I ever cooked for The Husband!
- Second, I’m sharing all of my travel tips for a successful trip to the land of smiles (Thailand, duh!)
- Lastly, I’ll be putting up a list of 10 Kitchen Essentials for Thai Home Cooking. I’m just so helpful, right?
MAY17TH – 23RD: BRAZIL!
- I’m going to start this week off by posting my recipe for Moqueca, a Brazilian fish stew that the Husband and I had on our honeymoon.
- Next, I’ll share my Brazil travel tips and advice with you.
- Third, I’m giving away a beautiful set of KitchenAid Knives to one lucky reader so you can get working on all these new recipes.
MAY24TH – 30TH: GREECE!
- Once I get back from Greece, the first thing I’m going to do is post a Greek recipe for you!
- Lastly, I’m going to share my travel tips and stories with you. I am so excited I just can’t wait!!
Are you excited?? Be sure to check in for updates, posts, and recipes as the month goes on.
You may also like to follow me on Instagram – I’m hoping to post lots of pictures of Athens, Istanbul, and the Greek Isles while we’re there!
I can’t wait to get started – here’s to an awesome month!
Last Updated on