Ripe tomatoes, rich olive oil, and high-quality Feta cheese give this quick and easy Mediterranean Chickpea Salad an abundance of bright flavor!
I have been sorely missing the Mediterranean this week. It’s not even the warm air or turquoise sea that I miss; it’s the food.
But, of course, you probably guessed that. I’m a teensy-bit food obsessed.
Last night I went out with a girlfriend and spent the majority of the evening nibbling away happily at a mezze platter of hummus, tzatziki, olives, and cucumbers.
I made this amazing 10-minute Mediterranean Chickpea Salad earlier this week and have been eating it for lunch just about every day.
I foresee many opportunities to bring this to get-togethers this spring and summer!
Pin this and Share it with Your Friends!
10 Minute Mediterranean Chickpea Salad Recipe
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic - pressed or very finely minced
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 14 oz can chickpeas, drained, rinsed, and patted dry
- 1 1/2 cups quartered cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup crumbled Feta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, garlic, sea salt, and black pepper.
- Place the chickpeas, tomatoes, Feta, and parsley in a medium bowl and fold together gently to release juices from the tomatoes.
- Drizzle the olive oil dressing over the top of the salad and toss well. Serve at room temperature.
Just made this, I could eat the entire bowl. Yummy, simple salad that was very easy to make.
Awesome, Andrea! I’m so glad you enjoyed it, too. 🙂
Nice salad. Thank you.
This looks gorgeous Anetta! I love mediterranean anything. Including the turquoise sea and warm air 🙂