This thick and creamy Turkish Nut and Yogurt Dip recipe is chock full of ground nuts and bold flavor. Perfect with toasted pita chips, spread onto sandwiches, or as part of a gourmet veggie platter!
Alright, the first thing we need to talk about is that stray piece of parsley on the grilled pita bread in the photo above.
I garnished the pita bread with some chopped parsley, then I guess all but one piece fell off when I grabbed it for a photo. I didn’t notice until now and it’s LITERALLY KILLING ME.
Alright, moving on then.
I shared a quick behind-the-scenes shot of this recipe on instagram the day I made it and three of my friends texted me to ask if there was any left and if they could come over.
That is how good this dip tastes.
This Turkish Yogurt Dip recipe comes together SO quick, there’s really no reason why you can’t make it every day.
Which you’re going to want to once you get a taste of the heavenly goodness that is this Turkish dip recipe.
Just dry-toast some pine nuts for a minute or two, then chuck them in a food processor (this mini version is the love of my life) with walnuts and garlic.
Grind it all up, then fold it into some Greek yogurt seasoned with olive oil and dill.
I might even suggest that you drizzle a bit more olive oil on top for good measure.
Of course, I ended up spoiling my appetite with all of the food before dinner.
Pin this to Pinterest and Share with Your Friends:
Ready to dig in?
Here’s the Recipe!
Turkish Nut and Yogurt Dip Recipe
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1/2 cup walnut halves
- 1 large garlic clove - peeled
- 2/3 cup plain full-fat Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Toast the pine nuts in a dry pan over medium heat, shaking frequently, until glossy and lightly browned (1-2 minutes).
- Place the toasted pine nuts to the bowl of a food processor or blender along with the walnuts and garlic. Pulse until ground.
- Transfer the nut and garlic mixture to a large bowl. Fold in the yogurt, olive oil, dill and salt. Refrigerate any leftovers.