This Curry Cashews recipe is so easy to make and you are going to love the delicious, addictive flavor of this snack! It is a great party appetizer!
Feast your eyes on these beautiful, curried cashews:
I 100% adore curry spiced cashews. When I was in college, I lived in this awesome little house with 4 other people and 1 bathroom. Granted, we had intermittent ant/mice/opossum issues, but I did love that place.
The best part was there was this little store right across the street that had just about everything a college student would need. It had a little produce section with all of the essentials, toilet paper and shampoo, a whole wall of drinks, and a nifty little bulk foods section.
One day while I was picking up some milk, I noticed curry cashews in one of the bulk containers and decided to give them a try.
A love affair started that day.
I mean, cashews are already delicious in their plain, raw form. And you guys know all about my curry obsession. It’s a match made in heaven, right?
I made a huge batch of these and brought in a container to work to share with my office mates. There were quite a few curry-stained fingers around the office that day!
This curry cashew recipe is really easy to make, and it comes together in about 15 minutes. Perfect for last minute guests or a dish to bring to a party!
Ready to get snackin’?
Here’s the Recipe!
- 1 lb. raw cashews
- 1/8 cup. coconut oil
- 1 Tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place cashews on a large baking sheet and arrange in a single layer. Roast 7 to 9 minutes, until slightly golden brown.
- Meanwhile, melt the coconut oil in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Once melted, turn off the heat and stir in the spices.
- Place the roasted cashews in a large bowl. Pour the spiced coconut oil over the cashews and toss well to coat. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Nutrition InformationYield 16 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 173Total Fat 14gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 0mgSodium 136mgCarbohydrates 9gFiber 1gSugar 2gProtein 5g
Nutrition information has been auto-calculated for your convenience.