Infused gin and citrus juice give this bourbon and ginger cocktail a Thai kick!
I’m kinda on a bourbon kick lately.
After I made (and devoured) that Bourbon Pecan Tart I had a whole bottle of bourbon leftover so I decided to play with a few cocktail recipes.
As you know, I’m obsessed with Thai food and drink, so you know I had to dream up a Thai cocktail even though it’s the middle of winter and it’s currently disgusting and rainy outside.
Look how pretty those drinks are with the little umbrellas!
It may seem a little strange to you that I’m sharing a tropical-style cocktail in the middle of winter, but sometimes I feel like this time of year is when you would like a tropical drink the most.
If you like this recipe, please pin it on Pinterest and share it with your friends!
Thai Style Bourbon and Ginger Cocktail Recipe
- 2 ounces bourbon
- 2 ounces wild lime leaf infused gin*
- Juice of one orange
- Juice of half of one lime
- 6 ounces ginger beer
- Add all of the ingredients except for the ginger beer to a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake and strain equal amounts into two highball glasses filled with ice.
- Top each glass with 3 ounces of ginger beer. Garnish with a lime wheel.
Enjoy Responsibly. This post and recipe are intended for those of legal drinking age.